Sunday, August 8, 2010

Last Week of Work

For my last week of work, the start of the week was very hectic. My boss David was gathering all of his information such as numbers, samples of the product, as well as sample packaging for UPSURGE, along with many other things to take with him to Outdoor Retail Event in Salt Lake City, Utah. For the rest of the week I was to work on my new project which was the new business list for Elastic Therapy Inc. main product line. From Tuesday to Friday I spent numerous and tedious hours in front of the computer using LinkedIn to find names and numbers of different corporations to possibly supply. I added the names and numbers to the excel sheet which my boss and other workers had already started for me to complete this week. Over all this internship was a worthy and great experience. I was able to take a lot of business aspects away from it especially how to put together and implement a marketing strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment