Saturday, July 24, 2010
Closing in on the end
At the start of the week I completely finished up the latest project I was working on which was an excel sheet of all the different types of hosiery that our competitors make and all the information about their products. Once I was done with that I went back to working on the original project. I further continued to locate and contact companies or organizations that put on events and acquiring as much information as possible about booths and sponsorships. In the middle of the week my boss, David, had me look at some sample images of what the product box might possibly look like. After looking at the different samples I told him which one I liked best and explained to him the reasoning why I chose that specific sample. He was impressed with how I broke down each sample an why I did or did not like it from a marketing perspective. Towards the end of the week I sat in on some project management meetings and phone calls. The project management meeting was a great learning experience as was the conference call. The conference call was with a potential rep firm that we might work with. We also went over the proposal they came up with for us and broke down each phase and what exact services they were providing us. Look for my next blog as it might be my last week of working with ETI and see what new things I discovered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment