Saturday, July 17, 2010
New Progress
This past week at ETI we made great advancements in our project, getting the graduated compression sock and sleeve complete. A lot of my week was spent doing research looking for rep firms all over the U.S. in different regions such as Florida, California, Texas, and New york that would possibly be interested in carrying out new product. For the most part I either emailed the organization or made a cold call to them in hopes of gaining their interest in carrying our new products. Some organization such as Eastern Outdoor Reps Association allowed us to post position descriptions which allow reps to find your company and product online and read about you that way. Along with looking up rep firms I also looked into states that put on triathlon events such as Tri California or Tri Florida and acquiring information about getting booths at events or expos for promoting our new product. I also emailed and made cold calls to these organizationsd to find the information I was seeking. Towards the end of the week I spent a little time researching Facebook pages of our competitors to get ideas for ETI's own Facebook page. I did not get to spend much time looking into this so look for my next blog to see what ideas will be discovered.In addition to doing work on the graduated compression sock and sleeve project, I had to help my boss with another project of his own. From a list of all the competitors that make different graduated compression socks and stockings for venous disorders I had to find the prices they offered, their mmHg (millimeters of mercury), what material they were made out of, sizes, colors, and if they were knee high, thigh high, pantyhose high or maturnity pantyhose high. This took a great deal of time and concentration with comparring all this information on different sites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment